Star Wars Mandalorian The Child Mood Light
Bet you didn't think the Child, aka Grogu, from The Mandalorian could get any cuter, did you? Well, we've done it. This 6" tall figurine shaped like the Child (aka Baby Yoda) puts off a soft glow. And you don't have to worry about this one crawling out of his pod and pressing random buttons during your Zoom meetings while you're not watching.
An adorable cake topper for a baby shower or decoration for a Star Wars birthday party, this The Child Mood Lamp from The Mandalorian has a 10-minute auto-shutoff mode that makes it a functional nightlight. But even unlit, it's guaranteed to make you smile.
- Battery-powered LED lamp looks like a tiny version of the Child (aka Baby Yoda) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Perfect in bedrooms, on desks, and in dorm rooms of Star Wars fans ages 6+
- 10-minute auto-shutoff feature makes it a great nightlight
- At just 6" tall, it fits in with your other collectibles and fun figures
- 3 LR44 button cell batteries included so it's ready to shine out of the box
- Energy-efficient LED bulb lasts as long as your fandom (years)
We Also Recommend
Disney Princess 16-Piece Dinnerware Set #3 - Moana, Pocahontas, Snow White, Merida