Harry Potter Voldemort Death Eater Ceramic Large Serving Bowl
This Harry Potter Death Eater Serving Bowl is for those who dare. If you practice the Dark Arts in your kitchen with reckless abandon without regard for wizarding law - well, then, this is the serving bowl for you. You're the sort who has pufferfish and mandrake root in your pantry. We'll have to get back to you on that dinner invitation.
Be forewarned: this serving dish is only appropriate for preparing sinfully delicious meals and potions for parties. If you're hoping to surprise your guests, you may want to wrap a towel around the bowl to hide your secret until they get to the bottom.
- Harry Potter Death Eater Serving Bowl
- Features the Dark Mark, a skull with a snake protruding from the mouth, in the center bottom of the dish
- Plus a ringed pattern of snakeskin and skulls below the outer edge
- For those who practice the Dark Arts in the kitchen
- Large 10 1/2" diameter
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend
Disney Princess Dinnerware Set #1 - Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle